Fitzburg is a small city in central Massachusetts and home of Fitzburg State University. The main highlight of Fitzburg is the Fitzberg Museum, which is the leader of the Fitzburg Finches Quidditch team in the Harry Potter universe.
The Fitchburg is accessible via MA2 from east to west by car. I-190 takes tourists from the south to the city.
There is a MBTA commuter train station in the downtown of Fitzburg. Few trains are available on weekends.
Fitchburg covers a fairly large area, but most of the attractions are in downtown and downtown areas and it's a good choice to walk.
Simply put, traffic is generally not bad. Be careful because the streets don't pass and the streets are narrow in the New England city that grew up in front of the car.
What has made Fitzburg's past an important industrial center is an art museum of the size and quality that most people don't want to see in small towns of the Ministry of Industry. Perhaps because of this, there are a few museums in the city, too, probably because there are many cheap real estate.
- Fitzburg Art Museum 185 El☏ St . Although small, the FitchBerg Art Museum houses many Egyptian and African art works, and has a permanent exhibition room that exhibits the works and collections of the museum founders. Many of the museum's spaces are dedicated to rotating exhibitions.
- Local landmark bombed in the 1920s Rollston Boulder by Fitzburg Upper Common. and reunited with the Fitchberg Common, lovingly.
- Top Fan Aviation Toy Museum ☏ 21 Pritchhard St . A toy aviation museum.
- Commercial Park, Electric Street No. 65. The Victorian 300-acre park has a wooded sidewalk and a fountain in the lake.
- Boulder Art Gallery 960me +1 978 345-7000 Original, antique art, photographs, woodblock prints and sculptures in the upper common part.
- Great Wolf Lodge Indoor Paddy Garden 150 Great Wolf Dr☏+1 978 343 . There are also a large indoor water park arcade with 15 different slides/pools, a spa and five different meal options.
- Ranni Orchards, 294 Chase Road Lunenburg, ☏ +1 978 582-6246. Choose your apples and buy the produce at the store.
- Stillman Dairy Farm 991 Lancaster Ave, Lunenburg, ☏ +1 978 582-5533. Fresh milk and pottery from farmers.
Fitchburg has few options for shopping that are interesting to tourists. Inside the 'Sea' gallery is a shop that sells works, and at the Fitzburg Museum, there is a gift shop. Whitney Field Mall, located in the next Leominster, is only a typical American mall.
- Andy's Sports Shop 216 Daniels Street, ☏ +1 978 343-6330. SKI SNOWBOARD TOOL FOR WINTER AND SCUBA TOOL FOR SUMMER
To be honest, Fitzburg has not experienced the Renaissance of the cafeterias in other mid-Massachusetts cities.
Since Fitzburg is close to Boston and Worcester, it is not a big nightmare world. Westminster, the neighboring town, is the home of Wachusett Brewing Co., the largest in central Massachusetts.
- The Boulder Café 880 Main Street ☏ +1 978 345-0008 In this bar, 80 years ago, you'll enjoy the amazing, affordable craft beer that makes Fitzburg's Upper Common Street attractive. It's a classic, bar-like experience with a tin ceiling and a slightly clean wooden booth. The audience is friendly, but they are ready to cheer when Pat is playing.
- Destaré, 320 Main Street, +1 978 345-5734, [email protected] Matinivor, Nightclub. $$.
Although Fitzburg has few options for accommodation, there are several hotels along the city in Leominster.
- Great Wolf Lodge 150 Great Wolf Dr☏+1 . The Great Wolf Lodge Waterpark Annex Hotel $220/night.
Looking at Leominster next to him, he headed west for Pioneer Valley, from south to Worcester, and from east to Greater Boston.
|Gardner Lettsminster←||W E||→ Leominster →Concorde|
|Keane Samba←||N S||→Leominster →Worcester|
|End Left||northeastern region SE||→Leominster →Boston|